All Jewels Mantra products are handcrafted by expert karigars and undergo rigorous quality checks before being dispatched. As each product is unique ~ it may vary slightly from the pictures.
Returns and Exchanges will only be accepted if:
- Order was damaged in transit.
- Order was Incorrect.
If the above exists then you may return the order exactly as you received it, unworn, with original packaging.
Once we receive the product back, we will perform a quality check, and if it passes the said check we will replace the same product with a new one. In case the product goes out of stock we will refund the amount via Store Credit. The Store Credit is valid for 3 Months from date of issuance.
If you wish to make a return you need to notify us within 3 days of receipt of order. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
You are required to mail us a photograph of the damaged/incorrect product. It is the discretion of our QC Team whether the product is approved for return.
Once the product is approved for return, we will arrange for a pick-up.
Once we receive the damaged/incorrect product, we will dispatch the fresh/correct product.
We are not responsible for any damaged packages or packages lost in transit. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified of.
The Following Does Not Qualify For Refunds:
- Package lost in shipment
- Package refused by recipient
- Products that have been returned in a used or damaged condition
- Products returned due to size issues (Please check the size guides carefully before making a purchase)
- Incorrect delivery address.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged in any way.
- Minor variations in colour & design of the jewellery
- After more than 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agent.
All products sold by Jewels Mantra are guaranteed authentic.